Friday, September 16, 2011

Matthew 9:29

"According to your faith will it be done to you"

  • Faith touches life
  • My circumstances and my beliefs are inseparable
  • Life follows faith
  • If faith is acting on a choice to believe, my choices determine my future
  • According you your faithfulness it will be done to you
  • How faithful I am being?
  • I must follow through on my choices
  • is God's work somehow linked to my work?
  • Does my trust or obedience determine how God will be involved in the world?
  • My faith changes me
  • Does my faith change others? Is it supposed to? Is it possible?
  • What is done to me because of my faith?
  • Does my way line up with God's way?
  • God gives me as much as I am faithful with
  • I must live faithfully with what I have been given
  • It's what I do with what I have, not what I have that counts to God
  • God knows my heart
  • Do something with what you know

No comments:

Post a Comment