Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Matthew 9:24



"Go away. The girl is not dead but alseep."

  • If I can only criticize... I should go away (get out of the way)
  • When I can only see the negative side, or tell the sad story, or think of the worst possible outcome... I need to leave
  • God sees things differently than I do
  • Death is not the end if God is near
  • The church might be asleep, but it's not dead
  • God raises the dead (even what may appear to have no life)
  • Asleep is much different than dead
  • I should not mistake or confuse being "asleep" from being "dead"
  • Don't give up - keep praying for the sick, remain hopeful for a work of God
  • Change my perspective
  • Change my attitude
  • Jesus defines reality
  • Ask God: how should I see this situation?
  • See an opportunity, not an end
  • even when it seems over, it's not over

No comments:

Post a Comment